This was the day that we finally caught on film the happy little boy that emerged.
I am amazed how little he looks in this picture....
Something that I haven't written about was the shear amount of STUFF that the Hylands brought! They brought an ENTIRE BOX OF CHEERIOS!! LOL They came in handy though since Marie was always offering them to our kids, as well. She filled the Barnett's container a couple of times from their baggie. Brian was always telling us to eat theirs! I think they gave Agnes the rest of the box when we left. It was an ongoing joke amongst us. Just thinking about it now makes me teary-eyed. I miss these 2 couples, now such dear friends of ours. We had just a great time with them. The Hylands were the ones that brought the exercise ball that Martha's Rachel loved so much. They brought packaged tuna fish...they were prepared! We might have teased them, but their stuff came in handy for those of us who forgot notecards or a bag big enough to hold all of the gifts that we had to bring to the orphanage. Thanks Marie!
No comments:
Post a Comment