By adopting a child and helping them reach their potential, they help us reach ours. An adopted child is not an unwanted child; to the contrary. They are a child who was searched for, prayed for, cried for, begged for, received by arms that ached, making empty hearts full. Love is meant to be shared.
he is so cute! he looks big! it's good he was attached to his nanny. while he may have a hard time with grief it means he is able to bond. can't wait to hear more!
Dawn, I am so incredibly happy for you. In fact, I don't think I've ever been happier for another adoptive mom getting her baby. He is stunningly gorgeous. Enjoy your new addition!
Congratulations, Dawn. Adorable photos - you look so happy and Jacob is gorgeous. Our Olivia grieved for several days for her beloved nanny, crying "mama, mama" when she was tired. It's great that Jacob had a strong attachment to his nanny as well, and he may need some time just like our little one did. Today she is happy, healthy and loves her mommy and daddy - we feel so blessed to have her as our daughter. Congratulations on completing your family! Charlotte, AP Olivia, Lang Son
How lovely that his birthfamily were part of the ceremony! His birthmother and birthgrandmother look kind and cheerful, and obviously the whole family is beautiful. You are so lucky to meet them. These photos are very touching, thank you for sharing. Jacob looks so comfortable already!
WOW he is beautiful!!!! I got goose bumps!! I am so happy for you and your family! Can't wait to hear and see more! CONGRATULATIONS on your Forever Family Day !
Beautiful, handsome, adorable. Perfect! Congratulations! I am glad he was so attached to his nanny. How wonderful to have pictures of Jacob with his birth mother and birth grandmother!
I have been dying to see him!! Jury duty and then my internet went out. Of all the times.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I bet you guys are on cloud nine. He is beautiful and looks BIG!!! I think Jacobs Nanny may have been Meliah's Nanny. Was her name Huong?? Post about details when you have some time. So happy for you.
Congrats! It was nice to finally meet you in Hanoi. It's a big relief when you get to hold the little one you've been longing for for so long, huh? It's even better when you hit US soil! Have a safe rest of your trip and enjoy the city! He's a doll!
27 comments:
he is so cute! he looks big! it's good he was attached to his nanny. while he may have a hard time with grief it means he is able to bond. can't wait to hear more!
i am sooooo happy for you! get some sleep and let us know all about it tomorrow...yay!
Yay!!! He's beautiful! Get some rest:)
Amazing! He looks just perfect! FINALLY...in your arms. So happy for you and can't wait to hear more!
Congratulations! He's gorgeous! And how special to have those pictures with his birthmother and birthgrandmother!
Mazel tov. These are some wonderful pics.
He's beautiful! Congratulations, and may you all have a safe journey home!
Dawn, I am so incredibly happy for you. In fact, I don't think I've ever been happier for another adoptive mom getting her baby. He is stunningly gorgeous. Enjoy your new addition!
So handsome!! What a gift to meet his birthmom and grandmom...
Hope you settle in quickly : )
I love his big eyes! What a handsome boy! Congrats, my friend!
Congratulations, Dawn. Adorable photos - you look so happy and Jacob is gorgeous. Our Olivia grieved for several days for her beloved nanny, crying "mama, mama" when she was tired. It's great that Jacob had a strong attachment to his nanny as well, and he may need some time just like our little one did. Today she is happy, healthy and loves her mommy and daddy - we feel so blessed to have her as our daughter. Congratulations on completing your family! Charlotte, AP Olivia, Lang Son
Congratulations!! I can't wait to hear more about him. He is such a doll!
Congratulations! He's such a cute boy.
Congratulations!! What a handsome little man. I hope his transition to your family goes smoothly.
What a beautiful child! Congratulations..I'm so happy that you are finally holding him!
what a cutie. glad he is with you and family life can begin :)
congratulations!
How lovely that his birthfamily were part of the ceremony! His birthmother and birthgrandmother look kind and cheerful, and obviously the whole family is beautiful. You are so lucky to meet them.
These photos are very touching, thank you for sharing. Jacob looks so comfortable already!
WOW he is beautiful!!!! I got goose bumps!! I am so happy for you and your family!
Can't wait to hear and see more!
CONGRATULATIONS on your Forever Family Day !
Beautiful, handsome, adorable. Perfect! Congratulations! I am glad he was so attached to his nanny. How wonderful to have pictures of Jacob with his birth mother and birth grandmother!
HOOOOOORRRRAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!
Can't wait for details, but I know how it goes--- crazy busy once you get that baby!
He is so cute. I love the picture of you holding him in the van. I am so happy you finally have him in your arms!
Stacey and Sasha
He is beautiful! Congratulations!
I'm so happy for you Dawn! Congratulations--he's a handsome boy!
Sue
AP to Lily
I have been dying to see him!! Jury duty and then my internet went out. Of all the times.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I bet you guys are on cloud nine. He is beautiful and looks BIG!!! I think Jacobs Nanny may have been Meliah's Nanny. Was her name Huong?? Post about details when you have some time. So happy for you.
Hugs,
Heather
Congrats! It was nice to finally meet you in Hanoi. It's a big relief when you get to hold the little one you've been longing for for so long, huh? It's even better when you hit US soil! Have a safe rest of your trip and enjoy the city! He's a doll!
FIIIIIIIINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you guys!!! He is ADORABLE.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
He is an angel :)
Love,
K
Post a Comment