By adopting a child and helping them reach their potential, they help us reach ours. An adopted child is not an unwanted child; to the contrary. They are a child who was searched for, prayed for, cried for, begged for, received by arms that ached, making empty hearts full. Love is meant to be shared.
Enjoy reading all your posts. It seems like things are going pretty well so far. Hope it won't be too long before you're holding Jacob in your arms. You are all in our thoughts and prayers. Stay safe and keep the info coming.
3 comments:
Enjoy reading all your posts. It seems like things are going pretty well so far. Hope it won't be too long before you're holding Jacob in your arms. You are all in our thoughts and prayers. Stay safe and keep the info coming.
Love Ya!!
Phyllis
It has to be today, right?? I can't wait!
I'm hoping that you are getting rest right now and that when I wake up tomorrow morning, there will be some exciting news :)
Post a Comment