I heard back from someone higher in our agency today. The birthmother needs to go to the orphanage to fix the paperwork issue, but they don't think she is too close to it. They don't think there will be an issue with it though, just a matter of when she can come it.
The mistake was with a paper that she had to write herself. I was told that since it can be done under many different circumstances, it isn't uncommon that their could be errors. I think the key was that it wasn't caught before now. My agency contact doesn't think it is a major problem, just an inconvenient delay. She seemed encouraging and I do feel better.
6 comments:
Hopefully they get it fixed fast! good luck
Michelle
I hope they are able to get her to the orphanage and fix the paperwork quickly! I am glad the agency was encouraging!
Oh, still hoping and praying this is resolved soon!!
FWIW, same thing happened with my son's birth father. I'm crossing my fingers for you.
I will add you to my prayer list. I hope everything is fixed quickly.
I'm glad they are getting that fixed for you. We have a small similar paperwork issue too. It's supposed to be common and easy to fix as well. Wishing you the best of luck!
Andrea
waiting for Brodie
Post a Comment