We haven't been home for Thanksgiving in YEARS
It was the holiday that we always traveled for since we wanted to be home for Christmas once we had kids. I wasn't able to travel when I was pregnant with Abram and we shopped a lot that year (not on Friday though).
Since Abram was born, we have gone to Disney (1 year we went to SC instead). Last year, we told the kids No Disney because we thought we would be traveling to Vietnam soon. They understood and were happy to go to my sister's to meet their new 8 week old cousin instead.
This year, we will be traveling soon and we are home this year. In many ways, that is fine though. We will be hitting the stores on Friday (not sure how early) while my in-laws take the kids to the park for bowling and roller skating.
It was the holiday that we always traveled for since we wanted to be home for Christmas once we had kids. I wasn't able to travel when I was pregnant with Abram and we shopped a lot that year (not on Friday though).
Since Abram was born, we have gone to Disney (1 year we went to SC instead). Last year, we told the kids No Disney because we thought we would be traveling to Vietnam soon. They understood and were happy to go to my sister's to meet their new 8 week old cousin instead.
This year, we will be traveling soon and we are home this year. In many ways, that is fine though. We will be hitting the stores on Friday (not sure how early) while my in-laws take the kids to the park for bowling and roller skating.
I NEED a Mickey Fix after this adoption!!
No comments:
Post a Comment