I belong to an Adoption Fundraising Yahoo Group.
These are ladies like myself that are adopting and sharing the things they are doing to raise the needed money. I thought I would get some ideas, but I admit that I really haven't. I am not as crafty as them.
Here is a website and etsy store of one lady. She needs more people to see what she has to sell, so I told her that I would post the links here.
Please check out what she has at Giggles N Grins.
Also, this is her website.
Here are a few of her things.....
These are ladies like myself that are adopting and sharing the things they are doing to raise the needed money. I thought I would get some ideas, but I admit that I really haven't. I am not as crafty as them.
Here is a website and etsy store of one lady. She needs more people to see what she has to sell, so I told her that I would post the links here.
Please check out what she has at Giggles N Grins.
Also, this is her website.
Here are a few of her things.....
Another store to check out..... www.soapwerks.etsy.com
Their website.... http://experiencecreativity.blogspot.com
And another..... www.loveysforyourlove.etsy.com
Yahoo Group ~ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hearts4adoption
Etsy Team ~ http://team.etsy.com/viewteam.php?id=390
Blog ~ www.hearts4adoption.blogspot.com
I will add these links to my sidebar soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment